The ESP Housing and Property Maintenance function keeps track of property information including location, building and business owners, agents and occupancy as well as property maintenance inspections, zoning inspections and landlord registrations.
This system includes :
- Records Inspection that provides both housing inspections and re-inspections information including detailed violation records with each inspection and any fines imposed.
- Full fee tracking for registration or inspection fees, landlord and mercantile licensing, and rental unit COs. Includes printed late notices for delinquent fees, a receipts ledger for all fees and a summary of fees received by category
- A correspondence feature that prints specific form letters using the
inspection system database information.
This system is so flexible you can also i n c l u d e :
– Common forms
– Custom forms
– Special certificates (Housing Compliance or Residential
– Text from your Municipal Code Chapters imported into form letters
- Complaints tracking including:
– Nature of the complaint
– Name of the complainant
– Inspector assigned to the investigation
– Violation notices issued and subsequent compliance or