In addition to knowing every detail about the hydrants you rely on for your water supply, ESP’s add-like feature allows you to quickly enter multiple hydrants in just
In addition to knowing the usual details about the hydrants you rely on for your water supply, this system allows you to quickly enter multiple hydrants in just seconds. Additionally, you will be able to:
- Check flow data which is maintained for each hydrant, including the design flow, the latest actual readings and all prior historical test results.
- You can also include maintenance data on the last time a hydrant was greased, flowed, or painted, and track which hydrants are due for maintenance in the future.
- Maintenance history is kept on each hydrant. A complaint record can be logged when the problem is reported, and a repair record created once the hydrant is returned to service.
- You can also monitor your budget because the cost of repairs is logged.
- Hydrant flow graphs can be produced from information obtained in the field, highlighting expected flows at various residual pressures. These graphs can also be generated for other appliances should you need them.