We were the first vendor to receive conditional certification from the USFA and are now fully certified. While all NFIRS 5.0 forms are supported, with ESP these additional reporting functions can be integrated right into the NFIRS 5.0 reporting structure — the “plus” you’ll find invaluable:
- Have the ability to save incomplete reports
- Have your drill, meeting and work detail tracking built in
- Set credit amounts for incentives and overtime
- Keep track of equipment used
- Designate career, volunteer and duty crew response
And there’s more. With ESP you’ll receive:
- Smart, “same as”, multi-field fill-ins that save time on reports for those properties you respond to frequently. Smart fill-ins also speed entry during your heavy response periods such as storms, and allow you to establish platoons.
- Color coded data entry with front-end validation tells you what is required and allowed as you enter the information, not later when it’s too late.
- Attendance reporting that can include totals by category, excused absences and the like. Percentage, LOSAP, stipend, target calculations can be printed. Multiple rosters are supported for tracking Career and Volunteer personnel and for multiple stations. Statistics can even be printed which span reporting years, such as State Relief Association attendance.